In a competitive rental market it is important to make a good first impression for all our rentals. Here are 5 inexpensive suggestions in giving your rental a little more curb appeal so that it will rent fast and at a higher rent.
1. The 1st way is to put on a new door to the house. This is one of the 1st things that a potential renter will look at as they are walking up to the door.
2. The 2nd way is to plant fresh flowers along the path leading up to the door. This will along with the door will be the 1st things that a renter will see.
3. The 3rd way is to look at the entry way and see if you can do anything with paint in regards to the walls.
4. The 4th way to freshen up the place is to add fresh flowers in the entry way.
5. The 5th and last way to add a little more curb appeal to the place is moldings in the entry/living area when you first walk in. This can make a plain room very appealing simply by placing crown moldings in a barren room.